K3 Strategies was founded in 2009 by two South African professionals who have spent a significant number of years in the Learning and Development/HRD/Skills Development environment, in particular the SETAs. Having being with the SETAs since their inception, they identified gaps in specific areas of the skills development environment that if adequately filled will benefit both the SETA systems and improve the companies’ return on training investment.
K3 Strategies is a Closed Corporation (CC) wholly owned by two black South African consultants with the majority shareholding held by a black woman. Since the inception of K3 Strategies, the founding members has dedicated time and resources towards developing strategies and tools to manage HRD interventions with SETAs, Companies, FET Colleges, Universities, Universities of Technology and Private Providers. This has enabled K3 Strategies to develop other products including Turnkey Solutions in Project Management and Monitoring and Evaluation.
The K3 Strategies Vision
At K3 Strategies our vision is to Unearth, Analyse and Report the Impact of Skills Development Efforts.
Our mission is to successfully assist the Public Sector to Unearth, Analyse and Report the impact of their Performance
We have successfully facilitated strategic and learning development projects for our esteemed client-base:
- Gauteng Department of Economic Development
- CHIETA Stakeholder Support
- Anglo American Chairman’s Fund
- Gauteng City Region Academy
- Department of Higher Education and Training – NSA
- Department of Labour
- National Institute for the Deaf funded by GIZ (previously GTZ)
- FP&M SETA (Fibre Processing and Manufacturing SETA is a merged institution that included Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather plus Forestry plus Print, Paper and Publication SETAs)